VOLOTOVSKA NATALIYA VOLODYMYRIVNA
Assistant Professor, 2013.
PhD, Medicine, Bukovyna State Medical University, Ukraine, 2013.
PhD thesis: Pathogenetic Peculiarities of Liver Damage in Conditions of Mechanical Trauma of Varying Severity.
Master's Degree (General Medicine), University Diploma with Honours, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2007.
Master's Degree (Management of Foreign Economic Activity), University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Economic University, Ukraine, 2006.
RESEARCH INTEREST AND EXPERIENCE
- meteorological dependence of humans;
- influence of haemostatic tourniquet use;
- pathological physiology in Ophthalmology;
- pollution of environment.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Physiologycal Society.